[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge book list status

Hi,

Just to let you all know the status of collecting names for George's book.

I'll send the final list to Greorge tomorrow.

Number one comment: I will help with costs.
Number two comment: Please get them autographed

Here are the names I have so far. Some of you did not give me addresses or they seemed incomplete. See special notes for those.

Attendees
=========

NOTE: George said he will pay for book and shipping for attendees of the
2003 Convention

Ian Wright
Al Secor
Pierre Poulin
Gene Seus
Mike Caudle
Jon Wallace
Daniel Lance
David Walls
Alec Smyth

Non Attendees
=============

NOTE: George said he will pay for book. Shipping will be paid by recepiant.
Details still to be worked out.

Roger June
Steve Bosworth
	Need address.
Ron Leonard
	Need address.
Dan Butler
Jorge Lourenco Jr.
Steven Mills
Peter McKellar
	Need address to mother-in-law in Alabama or to oz.
Dale A. Raby
Marco Zeeman
David Carnes
Brian Cox
	Need street address and zip, not just city and state.
William Alford
	Need address.
Chris Nugent
	Need address.