Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

That is also how the MSP430 will communicate. I have
used both series of products, and the MSP430 is
faster,
cheaper, easier to use, consumes less power, and is
extremely reliable. I am unaware of any other system
that can match the MSP430s for reliability. I have had
the Maxim devices randomly fail, permanently, for no
apparent reason...Not kosher under 300' of water...

Warren.

http://embeddeddatasystems.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=IO