Subject: Re: Book request status
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:46:46 -0400
From: George Kittredge
To: Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM

At 08:55 AM 9/18/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi George,
>
>Just to let you know the status of things and to pose a few questions.
>
>I am putting together a list of those who attended the 2003 Convention and
>want a copy of your book. So far I have seven names. I will send you the
>final list on Tuesday.
>
>A few of the convention participants said they are willing to pay for their
>postage. I would like to help out as well. About how much does it cost to
>send each book?
>
>Your offer was for just those who attented the convention. However since
>I sent the announcement to the whole alias a few people (two so far) who
>did not attend the convention responded. They would like to get a copy of
>your book and have not been able to get them from other sources since it
>is out of print. Would you be willing to send copies to them? Should they
>pay you for the cost of the book? Postage? What can we work out?
>
>Regards,
>Ray

Ray,  For those who attended the convention, everything including postage
will be free.  For those that want the book but didn't attend the
convention, the book will be free but they can pay either the priority rate
or the slow rate whichever they want. I think the priority rate is $3.95
and I will check what the slow rate is.

Regards,  george