Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Problem posting to MOKI

Hi Warren,

The scan is 70 pages of text and pictures. The resolution I used was the lowest
I thought looked acceptable. After I scanned the pages, I exported into a PDF as
that was what members of the group requested originally. My only other option is
to break the document up into individual chapters.

I sent email to Prismnet to see if they can tell me how to post larger files to
that site. If they aren't involved with the service offered by MOKI, I asked if
they could point me to the owner of the MOKI site.

I guess I could post it on my own website, but I'm limited to 10MB of space.

I have an obligation to Mark Steed who dutifully paid to send me this document
for the benefit of the group. Keep your fingers crossed.

Jeff