Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

Hi,

Out of the 7 lectures only 6 produced usable material. Of those I only
have written permission to reproduce 3.

I can easily produce a viewable VHS copy for viewing at the
convention but as yet have not gone out to get dupicates made. The
numbers I got were:

	$50 for every two hour segment onto a master DVD
         $30 for every copy

You guys really want to pay $30 plus postage plus prorated production
fee for for three lectures?

Regards,
Ray