Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention

Hi Brian,

I have not heard if Carsten is coming or not. When Euronaunt launches we
might hold the Convention in Germany. :)

Sorry. No fancy web based internet hook up to the convention. The best
we will have is my antiquated laptop with modem to my yahoo account.

We will be recording the lectures for distribution out of the store once
processed. Having said that I haven't got off my buns to get last year's
videos processed. Hmm, one month to go, might have copies by convention
time.

Regards,
Ray