Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Problem posting to MOKI

Hi Jeff,

Moki is outside of PSUBS. One of the members way back suggested everyone
to use it since I couldn't keep up the amount of submissions. I have
never used it myself but if you go the site (which by the way there is
a link off the PSUBS main page called "Moki Picture Exhange") at
http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles there are some instructions at
the bottom of the page.

That is all I know about it.

Regards,