No Subject

I have asked this question once before a few years ago and subscuba, Ken M.
gave me some details on the process of compensating the above motor but as
time has gone i have forgot most of what i was told. attached is a photo of
a minnkota motor from JWA site, could someone with the knowledge please
draw, show and explain how to air compensate them, more so the wheres of
drilling the hole in the housing and how to seal off the shaft/wire port.
many thanks in anticipation of someones help   shayne

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp

cool_power.jpg