RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Troller motors

If you would be willing to share any scrubber design
details you may develop with the OSS group, we would
very much appreciate that. Also, has anyone tried that
scrubber material in sheet form? Even if it was more
expensive it could be worth it, since it would be far
simpler to build and maintain.

Warren.

=== message truncated ===