Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS License - Please Review

Thanks for you input Jeff. The license really is
important, since we must protect all contributors as
well as guarantee the "open-ness" of the design(s).
Thjis has some pretty exciting ideas for hull and
general layout that are bringing a sense of urgency
to the license issue, at least in my mind. I certainly
don't want anyone to feel that they are contributing
to a black hole.

Warren.