Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Compensated Trolling Motor Question

Another option is to get a brushless motor.  No graphite brushes, no
carbon residue, no problem.  Not sure of the life expectancy of these
motors in comparison to brush motors, though.
Carl

--
"Indeed, desire is the seed of thought, the prime force that activates
the mechanism of the mind." -- Kama Sutra