[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS Convention Update

Hello again,

Prices on the PSUBS Silk-screened tee shirt and PSUBS embroidered hat
are now confirmed and I am happy to report the price has dropped
considerably.

T-shirts: $16.00
Hats:     $16.00

If you have already placed your order for a t-shirt or hat and paid
the old price of $25, we will reimburse you the difference at the
convention.  (don't let us forget!!)

The deadline for ordering apparel has been extended to July 7, 2003.
You must order by July 7 if you want convention apparel.

*** NOTE TO T-SHIRT BUYERS ***
You have the option of having "2003 Convention" printed on the left
upper breast of the t-shirt at no charge.  Make your choice in the
shopping cart on the web site.  A picture of this option will be
posted soon.

Jon