[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2003 PSUBS Convention update

Hello fellow psubbers,

The PSUBS web site convention page at http://www.psubs.org/convention/2003
has been updated with the latest information regarding the convention
including pricing and lodging information.  We have multiple subs attending
for both static display and diving, an interesting array of topics to be
presented, and a swap-table for psub related items you might want to sell,
swap, or trade.

Meet & Greet, all-you-can-eat barbeque - $10/person
Convention - $25/person

For those of you who pre-registered and have not yet sent in payment, this
is the time to revisit the website and now formalize your registration.
I have not yet formalized the cost of t-shirts and hats, but I do expect
those costs to drop lower than what we've published on the web site.

All apparel for the convention MUST be ordered by JUNE 30, 2003.  So you've
only got 19 more days to place your order.

If you are presenting a topic or a technical paper, remember that the
deadline is July 30, 2003 to submit your .doc, .ppt, or .txt formatted
information so that we can have time to make copies for attendees.

Everything you need to know should be on the web site.  If you need
specific info or have further questions, please email to jon@psubs.org.

The convention is coming up fast, so act fast and get your registration
complete.  Hope to see you there!!

Jon