Re: Tools used - was [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bill Gifford's Project

First idear was to purchase and use a second hand and very cheap
East German stock but condition as new (5 miles) loory crane for 2500
USD - and after finish with crane operation - strip this crane from all
hydraulic-parts and use this parts including the diesel and all usefull
machinery, lamps and cabels, tanks etc, etc. for outfitting the boat.
But I get the two 5-ts-hangar-overhead-on-tracks-shipbuilding-hangar-
cranes including the hangar for free using for 6 weeks. So I delete
this idear.., lucky because later on I decided to delete any hydraulic
on board..

Carsten