[PSUBS-MAILIST] now that you mention it (was) Tools used

Whilst the issue has now been clarified it raises a pertinent point.

who votes we block or filter Sean?  any other candidates (hahaha, just know
this one is gonna bounce back at me)

Not Doug - he came good with a busby's for me :)

(just a frivilous joke if in any doubt)

cheers
peter