Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question about Diver Lockout.

Hi Vance,
we worked with Perry PC8-2, two man observation Sub and Perry PC 51 -3
Divers lock out sub, in the
North Sea Oil fields, Dive Times average 8 - 10 hrs, on top side allways a
mother ship, Sub Support,
we would positioning acustic beacons on the bottom and one on the subs tower
and the mother ship
could monitor our position constantly. I am speeking of the end of the 70
ties , begining of the 80 ties.
Working depth: 80 to 200 meters, Subs working permisible depth rated to 300
meters.
Sub were equiped with sonar, depth gauges and uw radio coms, Sonar was bad,
it was still using
thermal perper on the read out, we only used it in O visibility.
If you have  further questions please ask.
Best regards Michael W.