Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bill Gifford's Project

Normally the weld seams are oriented opposite of each-
other, or at least staggered. This is a general rule
of
welding, and applies to most anything welded.

Warren.

http://www.giffordmarineinc.com/sub/little_gato5_9_01.htm

http://www.giffordmarineinc.com/sub/sub_5_16_03/Sub_5_16_03.html