Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] question about Diver Lockout.

For a DLO, what is the depth restricitons?  In one sub I want to build,
it would have a DLO, and would be used no deeper than 120'.
Carl

--
"Indeed, desire is the seed of thought, the prime force that activates
the mechanism of the mind." -- Kama Sutra