Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS: Pressure-hull

Hi,

a while ago I think I volunteered some time on the pressure-hull
(months ago).  Well, sortly after that I ended up getting a job
(yay for the money, boo for having no free time any more), which
is currently taking up all my time.   However, I am hoping to take
some time off, so I can attend the Submarine conference this year,
last year's conference was really great.  Anyway, I'll have to wait
and see closer to the date.

So, sorry for not getting around doing the calculations and stuff.

Cheers,
   Ian.