Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of starting flame wars ...

Hmmmm.  What are the legalities of a burial at sea?  I know the mafia
had no problem doing it, but what about us regular guys?
Carl

--
"Indeed, desire is the seed of thought, the prime force that activates
the mechanism of the mind." -- Kama Sutra