Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Waterproof controls

I was planning on routinely flooding the cabin in order to provide additional negative buoyancy and in order to practice emergence escape procedures with my partner.  To that end I figured on mounting the fish finder and a gps in an enclosed acrylic dash board. It would be nice, but not totally necessary to be able to operate a few of the control buttons, especially on the gps.  I suppose a mechanical button could be built into the acrylic panel but I don't have any simple ideas for that, you?  I don't want a CRT just because of the size.

-- Doug Jackson