Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Some questions

Hey, nice writing Warren!

It's good for the morale to read that kind of stuff. I must confess that i'm
building my sub with some degree of secrecy. Just tired of hearing: you
gonna kill yourself with that, that thing is gonna sink! (isn't it the
point?), Hey, nice coffin! etc... So when I shop for a valve or something
else, It is always for a swimming pool...

I don't know why i'm writing this, but it make me feel good, sorry.

Pierre Poulin