Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Run Silent, Run Cheap-Shot - PLEASE don't KILL THIS THREAD

Pat, I value your writings a lot.  While this thread itself may not
last, I sure do wish you'd write more often!
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing