Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Run Silent, Run Cheap-Shot

Pat, I think a good rule of thumb to follow is regardless of who the
reporter works for, you can't trust a reporter.  Not long ago there was
a lawsuit in Florida that FOX-TV won.  The court decided that they, FOX,
have the right to lie and there is no legal action against the lies.
I'll have to find that story and send it to you.  Shocking, but for some
reason, not surprising.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing