[PSUBS-MAILIST] Run Silent, Run Cheap-Shot

David Armstrong just sent me two complimentary issues of FORBES MAGAZINE containing the article on homebuilt submarines.  I found it inaccurate, misleading, and objectionable on so many levels I can't list them all here.

I agreed to participate in this project (1) because Armstrong assured me he'd represent homebuilt submarine enthusiasts in a positive light, and (2) because I thought FORBES was a reputable publication. After reading RUN SILENT, RUN  CHEAP I now see FORBES as akin to the NATIONAL INQUIRER.

Never again will I let my story be told by non-subbers who don't know what they're talking about.

Pat Regan
VULCANIA SUBMARINE
Hawaii