Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Seeking a recent thread

I did a lot of catch-up reading of the List recently, and ended up
deleting some stuff I now wish I'd kept. I looked through the archives
a bit, but things take so long to load that I thought it might be
quicker to just ask.

There was a thread following a post about Homeland Security threatening
model rocketry. Folks got into issues of government regulation of our
chosen passion, there was a quote in there somewhere from an astronaut
stressing the value of  kids playing with rockets, and - unless I'm
much mistaken and read it elsewhere - an anecdote about being hassled
by boat cops in Florida, who were frantically looking for a law against
boats that go underwater.

What thread (or threads?) was that?

- - -

David