Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI technical

>From: Jonathan Wallace <jon@psubs.org>
>
> These double messages...have you just started receiving them as of
> a couple of days ago, or have you gotten them for some time now?
>
> Also, are you getting doubles on the messages that YOU send to the
> group, or on messages that other people author?
>
> Jon

As far as my end, I've been receiving doubles for some time now.
It's more noticeable on some on the Linux forums.  pSubs isn't
that bad, but bad enough considering double messages from other
lists in total.

BTW, I use JUNO too and have experienced the same.

Strangely, I've only had double messages that I have sent
a few times, but not on pSubs !  go figure........  Have you or
anyone observed duplicate messages from me?

--Steve