Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cylinder choice.

No, the CO2 levels can't get too low. The Nitrogen
levels could, but you won't be scrubbing the Nitrogen.
CO2 can be brought to zero without any harm to the
human element. Obviously O2 levels can get too high,
in which case you will die from O2 poisoning. Again,
www.dolphinscuba.com has a series of books on air
mixtures and such.

Warren.

=== message truncated ===