From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Pierre
Poulin
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 8:39 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Cylinder choice.

Thanks guys.

Dan or Cartens or anybody else,

If you can breath 1 hour with the air in the sub, how long can you
extend
that 1 hour with a scrubber system?

Also, in my ambient sub. If I have 1 hour air at 1atm, will I have 2
hour at
2atm? 3 at 3atm, etc... since there is 2, 3 time the amount of o2 in the

ambient air. Will I exhale 2, 3 time more co2?

Maybe this is a good question for Herve?

By the way, I found a perfect place to first try my sub. It's a tank
that is
10 X 10 X 10 foot. The top is at floor level. I have acces to a fork
lift to
raise the sub if need be, I can adjust the water level in the tank and
the
water is at 30 deg C!!! Just want to share my happiness with you guys...

Thanks again!

Pierre Poulin

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/