Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Conspiracy theory

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 02:52:49 -0600 David Buchner writes:

>> Did anyone look up the digital car compass?
>
>Huh? What about them? Do you have a theory that they run on secret
>perpetual motion free energy?

No, I didn't know about the perpetual motion compassses.   No one
ever tells me the good stuff.

I just found one for sale as an add-on, in a catalog.

>Did anybody else get a bunch of doubles of the messages from the last
>few days? Or is my e-mail program just weird?

That may be just you, at least this time.   I don't recall seeing
doubles,
but I do feel that some messages never arrived here.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com