Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Forbes story

Back in the early 80's Playboy did a special photo shoot with the ladies
over there.  They were voted #1 university for the most beautiful
babes.  Plus they got good courses.  Or so I hear.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing