Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fucking underwater loosers

Ditto here Matt.  This is an amateur list provided by professionals.
Most of us amateurs are forgiving, but the professionals that PAY for
this list and work hard in their private life to maintain this list
aren't, nor should they be.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing