Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Forbes story

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:22:50 -0500 "E.L. King"  writes:

>I'm just starting to learn about submarine construction, and have some
>romanticized notions that probably will be dispelled in short order.

That's probably normal.  There was a time when I thought I could
get the proper steel plates from the local hardware store.

>Probably too many hours spent watching Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
>when I was a child.

I did, too.   If I were going to emulate at Pat Regan, I'd want to build
a tiny replica of Seaview.   But those silly fins .....!

Where are you located,  Erick?

Mike Holt

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com