Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Forbes story

I clicked on the link and had no problems or requests to register.
Interesting story.

I'm just starting to learn about submarine construction, and have some
romanticized notions that probably will be dispelled in short order.
Probably too many hours spent watching Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea
when I was a child.

Erick