Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alternative hull material.

Have you considered a partial-submersible? There are
those designs that have pontoons that stay on the
surface, and in that way limit the depth. It isn't a
real submersible, but it would be safer, easier to
make, and will let you see the under-water sights.
Also,
this type of sub would really lend itself to
fiberglass.

Warren.