Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] custom question

One of the nice things about this group is that folks
here understand that arguments between their various
governments should not flavor their opinions of each-
other. The opionions of the people are often entirely
different, and the arguments of politicians should not
be allowed to "spoil our milk". America is a land of
friendly people, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Have a great convention, and show the world that PSUBS
meetings are much more fruitful then the UN's!!!

Warren.