Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Leak Detector

I don't have time to go over this now, since I am
leaving for an interview and vacation. I will tell
you this: Analog Devices will rock you. They have
given me thousands of pages worth of books quite
freely. I may have an advantage as an engineer, but
I think you will find that they have some of the
best documentation on OP AMPs and signal conditioning
to be found anywhere. They sell and give away a series
of books that cover OP AMPs from beginner to advanced.
If you know Ohms Law, you will follow what they have
to say. If you don't know Ohms Law, then search on
www.google.com for "ohms law", and read up! Try
Analog,
I don't think you will be disappointed!
www.analogdevices.com