Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber

Hi Tim

Cole Parmer does stock a CO2 detector listed as the EW-86290-00 at a UK
price of £419.00 with a range of 0-10000 ppm. They also supply CO2
badges with a threshold level of 8000 ppm/hr at £125.00 per 50 I am
sorry about the UK prices but I have the UK catalogue todays pound/
dollar rate is £1.00=$1.581 you can log onto their US website for
prices,  I think they will be a lot cheaper, a lot of the stuff is
shipped over here.

www.cole-parmer.com

Regards, Garry