From: Garry Muir [mailto:garry.muir4@virgin.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 8:26 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber

Hi Warren

Cole Parmer does two little gas detectors that will fit on your belt or
clip on a vest,  for O2 they will measure in a range of 0-30% at a price
of £189.00- £199.00 its worth it, these items could be a bit cheaper in
the USA, there is also a good selection of analog and digital pressure
sensors for pressure vessels.

Regards, Garry