Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Model Verne Nautilus

>From: Michael B Holt <tlohm@juno.com>
>

> I just got the plans from Jim Humphries.    It's a spiral-bound
> half-inch thick, with one full-size drawing.   Very impressive!
> It's also a fairly complicated wood project requiring a lathe and
> casting lead.

What's the cost of his plans?

What scale or size is it?

> No, it's not a full-size sub for persons, but it's pretty interesting
> anyway.    More, as I go through the plans.

I know there have been different conceptual models of Verne's
Nautilus. How does this compare to what you might perceive it
to be?

>. ...   More, as I go through the plans.

Yes, MORE!

Check this site when you can:

 http://jv.gilead.org.il/fpwalter/

Nice illustrations.