Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS (Garry)

That's a good point, it does require current. I am
thinking that it would be better for every-day use,
since it doesn't require refilling with consumables.
Granulated desicant might still be a good idea for
emergency situations. I'll post a description of a
de-humidifier that anyone can build very soon. My
work schedule is really scraping me thin right now.

Warren.