Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure simulation

No - I didn't make them. Andre a crewmember of the
Euronaut Projekt make them - as any FE calculation/simulation
in the subs pressure hull. It takes us many nights over weeks
to make all this calculations - and change the drawings
- but at the end it increase with the bucks of just
some hundred euros the dive deep about 50 meter (150 feet).

One result of the FE calculation was that the diverchamber
in front of the machinery space on one side of the sub creates
to much stress to the hull - so the chamber moves just some
weeks before I order the main steel parts. And yes - I make a
new weight calculation before we did that..

best regards Carsten