Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS (Pressure hull)

Dan 180°encaps also everywere available - but much more expensive
than the standard one.
Mostly for the reason that the standard one are more useful for storage
tanks (tank length to volume ratio is better)- so they are ordered
in large quantities.
The elliptical one here are available in at least three different
geometries.

regards Carsten