RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS (Pressure hull)

Thanks, Alec.

One of my friend work in a university here. The students he work with made a
psub as there final project ( see
http://www.imq.qc.ca/presse/Archives/p001120.htm )

I can arrange with my friend and those student a computer simulation of the
design. I know they did it with there sub.

What about that?

Pierre Poulin

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/