Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FWD: CNN Breaking News

Hopefully congress will see the light, and not once again refuse to fund
a new shuttle. It is high time that NASA redesigned that duct-tape and
nerves of steel monstrosity. And to the astronauts I say: I am proud of
your courage and humbled by your sacrifice...Rest easy, it's time to pass
on the torch.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/