Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kreislauf system

Guten Morgen Carsten,

What information is available on the Kreislaufsystem and are they still in some form of development over there?
I've exhausted the tech resources here and in the UK for a practical, reasonably priced petrol or diesel system for
my Bionic Dolphins and I'm interested in possibly building on the old technology and scaling it to psub size.

Danke

Doc

Kreislaufsystem = Close cycle (of an diesel engine or diver rebreather)

best regards, Carsten