Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Disc ussion

Ty,

I will try to forget your mail a.s.a.p.

You almost succeded in dissuading me from finishing my sub as I now realise
that I'm not in the top 10 sub-mariners in the world.

But I will continu to work on it even if it doesn't work or if it looks
ridiculous because I like to dream of it and work on it.

I also like this group and the various subjects covered by us. Peoples here
gave me a lots of good ideas and were kind enough to answer my questions.

Be assured that I will stay in the group and I will gladly pass whatever
knowledge I gain while building my sub. Even if someone read it just to
laugh, I know that someone else will benefit from it just like I did.

Pierre Poulin

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/