RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery question

If there is one thing that will have me crawling up the walls,
it's manufacturers not providing detailed information. I have
already run into this problem with the batteries. It would be
really nice if one of our information collectors would call
the major battery manufacturers and get complete datasheets,
with methods, materials, properties, and cost. By the way,
why 10 amps for electronics and life support? The electronics
will run on a few milliamps...But I don't know what the life
support goodies will use...Is that where the current is going?

Warren.