Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure hull basic layout.

I was wondering the same thing, possibly for a different reason.
One thing I wanted was the ability to pressurize the hull to
ambient and have a divers hatch...Which is actually a possible
option for this hull...And I would have an acrylic viewport in
the hatch. It looks, from the FEA report, like a flange in the
center of the main caps would actually make the hull stronger.
Want to try some ideas?

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/