Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery question

No - just into the machinery space.

The idear is :
Air flow via open hatch to the batterie air flow entrance grill in the
bow area and than via underfloor battery casing to a duct in the
machineryroom-bulkhead. Should also ventilate the hole boat.

At the moment we research how much hydrogen is producing during
discharging the batteries - but all our rules and tables
for battery room and casings ventilation gives only airvolume flow for
chargeing the battery's !

Carsten